Friday, March 16, 2007

I return at last



You might have noticed (but probably not) that I have not posted since October 2006. I have some excuses like I was busy with putting videos on YouTube, digitizing old photos, a trip to Ireland and a little thing called prostate cancer.
The videos I put on YouTube are mostly of the trips my wife and I have taken over the years. Some are Slideshows other videos (one from 1977 was on super 8 film) I put music to a lot of the slideshows and videos and have gotten a good response from the YouTube viewers.
It’s going to take me a long time to digitize the entire old photo collection especially since when I find a new and better way to do it I go over what I already did, but it keeps me alive.
Our trip to Ireland was great and you can see videos of it on YouTube
http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=bellrich . we went to Dublin for a week then to Kerry on the west coast of Ireland.
The Doctor gave me the options of doing nothing about my prostate cancer in the hopes that something else would kill me before the cancer could. Implanting radio active seeds in my prostate or removing my prostate. There are side effects to all the options, so I took the middle one and had seed implants.
There have been a few big news events since I last posted and I will try to catch up.

No comments: