Friday, January 18, 2013

The President's Family under attack

Attacking the President’s Family
The NRA’s attack of Obama’s daughters wasn’t the first time the president family was attack, in one of the more famous one Franklyn D Roosevelt defended his dog a Scotch Terror named Fala. “The Republican leaders have not been content with attacks upon me, on my wife, or on my sons-no, not content with that, they now include my little dog, Fala. Unlike the members of my family, he resents this. Being a Scottie, as soon as he learned that the Republican fiction writers had concocted a story that I had left him behind on an Aleutian island and had sent a destroyer back to find him- at a cost to the taxpayers of two or three or eight or 20 million dollars-his Scotch soul was furious. He has not been the same dog since.” Frankly D. Roosevelt in a speech to the Teamsters Union on September 23, 1944 Some things never change like the Republicans and the NRA

No comments: