Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Our 37th Wedding Anniversary

37 year Anniversary

Today June 21, 2006 is our 37th Anniversary of our Marriage which means that 38 plus years ago I made the best decision of my life. I can honestly say that we never had an argument that either one of us thought of walking out of the marriage. Now in my family and it seem in many other families in this country (USA) that is rare both my brother and sister have been devoiced as had some of their children. My parents were married for fifty years and if we live that long we hope to reach that target also. Our secret is no secret it is commutation we still love to just sit and talk to each other, to travel together and take care of our Grandchildren together. I Love her now as much as I ever did and will Love her always. Thank you Adele for making my life complete.

No comments: